Monday, January 3, 2011

Twenty Ten a Year To Remember...

I'm so happy twenty ten is over...any one else feel that way? I've always found it odd how a matter of seconds separates one year from the next, but undeniably, those few seconds pack a powerful PUNCH. Out with the old and in with the new...I'm not so sure I'm in to new year's resolutions, however, I do like to set new goals for myself to achieve throughout the year. It actually keeps things interesting and there's a level of excitement that, for me, keeps me going.
The latter half of 2010 was an AWESOME year for me in terms of my makeup career, and my 2010 goal for my makeup career came to fruition. So, my boyfriends, dad's, girlfriend...[umm yeah. iKnow. okay i'll repeat that lol.] My boyfriend's, dad's, girlfriend its a professional makeup artist she's has over 20 yrs experience in the industry and is on Oprah's roster of makeup artist...ahhh, Valerie Hunt! Google her! I <3 this woman she's absolutely AMAAAHHZING (rachel zoe vocab hehe) at what she does and she actually opened so many doors for me last year. But the highlight for me was definitely working on my first television show! Val hooked me up with a job to work with her on Season 3 of BET's 'My Black is Beautiful' hosted by actress' Kim Coles, Vanessa William's and TV Personality Alicia Renee!!!!! Ahhhh! Words could not describe how I felt when she called to offer me a chance to work with her and for a nationally syndicated network. Absolutely Amazing experience and the money wasn't bad either ;) That job definitely ended my year off right amongst a lot of others, but that was definitely one to remember. What was your most memorable experience of 2010?!?!


Sooo Cute :) 
Here are some photo's from the show:
Me and Vanessa William's after on set touch ups!                                
Me and Kim Coles

Valerie Hunt, Alicia Renee, Me, and Vanessa Williams

No comments:

Post a Comment