Oh boy....EYEBROWS O_0 Okay, so brows are like one of those things that women and [men] are trying to perfect all the time. Whether it's waxing, threading, shaving, plucking, nairing :/ ummm...I mean women and men alike are constantly trying to get the perfect brow. But in all truthfulness, there really isn't one particular brow regimen or shape that is suitable for everyone.
In my opinion, brows are the most IMPORTANT feature on the face. I mean have you ever had a thick bushy mess above your eyes and felt completely..blaaahh?!?! And then, as soon you remove that mess from your face you feel like 100lbs lighter and refreshed?!?! I know you ladies know what I'm talking about and that's because eyebrows shape and frame the face...the shapelier the brow, the more shape and definition it adds to your already gorgeous face :)
Okay so here's the HOW TO:
1) If it's your first time shaping your brows, I recommend going to a brow studio. You don't want to shape your own brows for the first time you want to let someone get a good look at your face and shape them according to your facial structure.
2) Aim for threading the brows rather than waxing, shaving, or plucking. Threading is non-abrasive, it doesn't pull and tug at the skin like other hair removal regimens do; which may lead to sagging skin over the years...eww :/ lol
3) Once you find what hair removal method works best for you, maintain your shape every 2 to 3 weeks and this doesn't mean tweezing in between brow appointments. Tweezing, unfortunately, over time messes with the hair growth pattern and most people over tweeze which leads to extremely uneven and unshapely brows...another eww :/
4) DO NOT FRET if both brows are not identical...eyebrows are meant to be sisters not twins :)
5) So after you have your desired shape, you can opt for one of two things... leave them naturally shaped without adding brow powder or pencil...ORRRR you can go my route and pencil those suckers in :) ha.
Lastly, set your brow with a clear brow gel or wax pencil, this will help keep the brow in place all day long whether you fill them in or not.
Here are some brows I've shaped for my clients:
|Brows and eye make for Britini|
|Brows and Makeup for Natasha|