Monday, January 3, 2011

For the People....!

Okay, so like I noted in my intro post...I really don't know what I'm doing when it comes to blogging. Like Really. lol But I do know that I want to involve everyone that potentially stumbles across this little page. So my question is...what do YOU...yeah you, over there reading this...what do YOU want to see? Video Tutorials? Product Reviews? Wanna know how I got my start? Day to day makeup? Smokey Eyes? What brushes you should buy? Ahhhhh...*pulls hair* there is SOOOOOOOOOO much I could get into but WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE?!?!?!? Ummmm...yeah, sooo leave a comment, e-mail me [contrastbeauty@gmail.com], call/text me (if you know me)....tweet me @contrastbeauty...!!!! Alright so now that you know how to stalk me lol umm let me know what you want me to do, Use me up love muffins I'm at your disposal.

Until the next post,
Besitos C.B

No comments:

Post a Comment